Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals foundation diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well there is minimal transference.
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals, the Anti-aging foundation.
Prepare your skin by cleansing with the Jane Iredale Magic Mitt or with a soap-free cleanser of your choice.
Apply a moisturizer and allow to fully absorb into your skin
Spritz (if necessary)
Spritz with Jane Iredale D2O, Balance Antioxidant or Pommist Hydration Spray and allow to dry.
NOTE: When you first receive your liquid minerals makeup, you’ll need to prime the pump by pressing the pump down approximately six to eight times or until the minerals solution is no longer clear (pump onto a tissue or a metal palette). This clear liquid can be rubbed onto the backs of your hands as it does contain skin nourishing properties and should not be wasted. Priming is not necessary after the first use.
- 1. Dispense 1-2 pumps of liquid minerals on to a metal palette or the back of your clean hand.
- 2. With the flat sides of the Jane Iredale Foundation Brush, mix the product in a circular motion until all of the ingredients are combined. (You may notice tiny particles, once these are worked around the heat from the back of your hand will smooth them out).
- 3. Start on the right cheek, apply quickly using light to medium pressure and a broad crisscross method, working from the outside of the f ace inward. Apply around the right eye using light pressure.
- 4. Get more product with the brush and apply to left cheek using the same method.
- 5. Get more product with the brush and starting with the center of the forehead, apply liquid minerals with the same broad crisscross motion across the entire forehead, down the nose, around the mouth and onto the chin.
- 6. Get the remaining product with the brush and starting under the right ear at the top of the jaw line, apply quickly using the same broad crisscross motion to cover the right side of your neck, repeat for the left side.
TIP: This is not your traditional liquid foundation. Practice makes perfect. If the liquid minerals dries during application, spray once with Jane Iredale hydration spray and use your foundation brush to retrieve the liquid minerals. This really works and you’ll be surprised how much more liquid minerals is available for application.
If blending is necessary, use a clean, dry Jane Iredale Flocked Sponge using a pressing rolling motion. Allow a moment for the Liquid Minerals to “develop” on your skin and if sun protection is desired, follow with an application of Amazing Base or PurePressed Basefor SPF 20 protection.
TIP: Rub Liquid Minerals onto the backs of your hands to minimize redness, veins and age spots. The skin conditioning ingredients will also aid in hydration. Your hands will look younger!
Jane Iredale is the liquid mineral makeup that enhances the health of your skin. The state-of-the-art technology prevents the active ingredients from degrading and allows the liposomes to time-release the potent active ingredients into the skin for healthier, protected skin.
Testimonial: About two years ago, I was feeling and looking more aged than I wanted to look. When I looked in the mirror after my makeup was applied, I thought that my makeup looked caked and my skin looked more wrinkled than it really was. I decided that I needed a change in my makeup routine. I had heard so much about mineral makeup and that Jane Iredale had the best mineral makeup around! Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals was the first of the Jane Iredale products that I tried. After just one application, I thought that my skin gleamed with youth and looked healthier. Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals is not thick and the coverage is flawless. I now use only Jane Iredale Mineral makeup and I love all of it! People are telling me what great skin I have and I am very happy to tell them my secret--thank you Jane Iredale for all your wonderful mineral makeup. It's better than Botox!