Customers who have registered may login prior to adding items to their shopping cart or anytime during the shopping process to avoid re-entering their shipping and billing information when they checkout. Login by clicking the “Account Login” button in the upper right hand corner of the site.
Placing an Online Order
Placing an order online is easy and safe. We use industry standard SSL technology to protect all of your personal information that is entered into our site. Follow the steps below to order any of the items available for purchase through our online catalog.
- Select the product you wish to order. You may start by selecting from the list of product categories on the left hand side of the site then choosing from the options presented in the center of the screen.
- Once you have located the item you wish to order specify a Quantity and select a Product Sku (if applicable), then click “Add To Cart”.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have added all the items to your shopping cart that you wish order then click checkout.
- Checkout Step 1 – Enter all shipping related items including shipping method and shipping address then click continue.
- Checkout Step 2 – First time customers may choose to register an account at this time (See Account Login above). Then you must enter all billing related information including your billing address and payment information.
- You will then be presented with a summary of your order. If all the details of your order appear correct, then you should click the “Place Order” button at the bottom of the page to complete the ordering process.
Notification of Backorders
We attempt to keep all items in stock at all times. Occasionally some items are unavailable due to a high volume of orders, or items being on backorder from the manufacturer. If this occurs, we will pay the postage on all shipments after the first one (except for international orders). We will notify you via e-mail of an item on backorder; and if possible, an estimated date of shipping. Your credit card will not be billed for an item if it is on backorder. Your credit card will only be charged for items actually shipped. When backorders are received, they will be shipped UPS 5-7 BUSINESS DAY.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call us during office hours 8:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m EST Monday through Friday at 1-877-415-0600
Thank you for visiting SkinCare-MD.com.