Recommend this article to your Facebook friends!
Jan Marini Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense
Dark Circles under the Eyes
The most common causes of dark circles under the eyes are hereditary (genetic) and acquired after birth. Some people are born with thin skin allowing the blood vessels in the eyelids to show through as dark circles. When blood passes through the large veins close to the surface of the skin, it can produce a bluish tint. These dark circles typically appear in the lower lids.
When people develop dark circles later in life a number of factors may be responsible:
- Vascular leakage refers to fragile blood vessels which leak blood more easily. It is the pigment of the blood that shows through the skin. Blood contains iron and iron is released into the tissues causing discoloration.
- Inflammation results in response to the irritation caused by the breakdown of the blood from the vascular leakage.
- Thin wrinkled skin allows for higher visibility of these breakdown products. As the skin ages less collagen is present and the skin becomes thinner.
- Sun exposure add to the discoloration.
When these factors are taken together, one can see the cumulative results of dark circles under the eyes.
Jan Marini Age Intervention Dark Circle Defense addresses these concerns using a number of medical products to improve dark circles under the eyes:
- Chrysin is extracted from the blue passion flower and helps dark circles under the eyes because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to stimulate enzymes that assist in the breakdown of blood.
- N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) binds to the insoluble iron released from the blood, making it soluble and removable.
- Two peptides (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and causes the skin to become thicker.
- Microsponge Technology improves penetration of these medical products with its time released properties allowing for longer efficacy of the products.
Jan Marini Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense is used when you need to correct dark under-eye circles, fine lines and wrinkes. You’ll quickly see dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles improve resulting in a smoother, brighter and more refined eye area. You’ll see a dramatic improvement as this product targets the primary causes of under eye dark circles.
Independent clinical studies
Independent Clinical Studies by a dermatologist performed on 20 subjects showed that with once nightly application of Jan Marini Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense there was a 100% measurable improvement of wrinkles, texture, elasticity and pigmentation.
Supplied as capsules and is enough for a two-month supply. One capsule is used for both eyes at night and is applied to bare skin.
One does not need to have dark circles under the eyes to use these products. Significant improvement is noted for aging, thin eyelid skin.
Jan Marini Age Intervention Dark Circle Defense can be used in combination with any of three daytime products.
Other Eye Creams available from Jan Marini
- Jan Marini C-ESTA Eye Contour Cream will help to lift, tighten and firm the eye area for younger more resilient looking appearance in the eye area. It contains a high concentration of lipid soluble Vitamin C. The formulation encourages collagen production. You’ll see increased skin elasticity and resiliency. You’ll see an improvement the first time you use this product.
- Jan Marini C-ESTA Eye Repair Concentrate counteracts many of the visible signs of aging by encouraging a tighter, firmer, more resilient appearing eye area. Research demonstrates that DMAE Complex encourages collagen production, protects against free radical damage, and promotes skin that appears noticeably younger, smoother and more defined. This remarkable eye treatment creates visible improvements from the first application, and with continuous use will assist in creating the optimal conditions for exceptional skin.
- Jan Marini Transformation Eye Cream for superior hydration. This cream dramatically benefits the thinner age-prone eye area by bonding to the thinner eye area skin to help minimize and resist creasing and to visibly improve eyelid skin texture. It is a highly emollient formula that provides unique lubrication and hydration. It uses a timed release, micronized delivery system.
- Jan Marini Age intervention Eye Cream is used to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area resulting in noticeably firmer and more defined skin in the area. It has exceptional moisturizing benefits. A must have formula from this patented Peptide/Retinol combination with supporting agents. You’ll see amazing results!
For more information about Jan Marini Eye Creams, or Jan Marini products please call Skincare-MD at 1/877-415-0600 Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST. If you live locally, please call to make an appointment for your free skincare consultation.