1.7 fluid oz.
Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream with SPF 40 for sun-sensitive skin.
Mexoryl™ SX is a sun filter in the only sunscreen formulas that have been specifically approved by the FDA for protection against short UVA rays.
Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream is Recommended For:
- All adults and children (6 months and older) concerned with the prevention of skin cancer, skin aging and hyperpigmentation.
- Sun-sensitive skin.
Product Information of Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream
FDA approved. ANTHELIOS 40 sunscreen cream with SPF 40, the highest UVA & UVB protection in a sunscreen with Mexoryl™ SX, specifically tested on photosensitive skin. Recommended for outdoor use.
Winner Best Facial Sunscreen -- InStyle 2009 Best Beauty Buys
Benefits of Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream
- High UVA protection with 3% Mexoryl™ SX (highest concentration)
- SPF 40
- High photostability (resists losing efficacy in the sun)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Tested safe on photosensitive skin
- Tested safe for children
- Fragrance-free, PABA-free
- Dry finish texture (non-greasy)
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologist and alergy-tested
Key Ingredients of Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream
- Mexoryl™ SX 3% protects against short UVA rays and is photostable on its own
- Octocrylene 10% protects against UVB rays
- Avobenzone 2% protects against long UVA rays and is stabilized by Octocrylene
- Titanium Dioxide 5% provides enhanced overall UVA and UVB protection
Directions for Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream
- Apply evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Re-apply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream